Friday, January 22, 2010

Don't Cheat




Last week, we had our periodical exams. I studied..really! I'm disappointed with my classmates though. They were cheating. I can hear the damn answers! But no, I did NOT write a single one I heard from them. I'd rather have a low grade than be caught cheating. And my conscience couldn't take that. It really annoyed me to see them cheating! I studied for hours! I drank coffee every night so I can stay up late and cram as much as possible. But they just ask one another for answers. It was so unfair.

Then we got the results. I was really happy with my scores. All of them gained 5 points and above from what I got last grading. Get this: one of my classmates who cheated got the highest score in Business Math! He even beat our class math wizards! Again, so unfair. Though I leave everything to Bro. He'll give the final judgment, not me. He can see everyone at any time of day. Karma comes around. :)

Bro, thank you for you guidance. I gonna do better this grading! Cheaters go to hell. Oops, I take that back. That wasn't very nice. Sorry. *w*


0 comments: