Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Presidential Elections.




Before everything else, let me remind you I'm a 15 year old girl..

I just passed by the presidential polls' website. Gibo is leading with 600+ votes. Well, I think that's good. Good to see Noynoy down in top 3. I have nothing against Noynoy, nothing at all. It's just that he's running for president just because of his last name, Aquino.

I saw someone's comment in facebook:

NOYNOY 9 YEARS SA CONGRESS, 4 YEARS SA SENATE!!! PERO WALA!!! ...WALA!!!... NAGAWA NI ISANG BTAS, O KAPKIPAKINABANG PARA SA BANSA AT MGA MAMAMAYANG PILIPINO!!! hahahaha... TOTLLY WALA SIYANG 'K" KARPATANG MANGARAP NA MAGING PANGULO NG PILIPINAS.... TSEK!!!!3X....

I wonder if it's true? Honestly I'm rooting for Villar. He's so rich that the idea of him being corrupt is too blurry. I really think he can help our country. Not to mention his fun campaign jingle. :D
I also watch tv. I've watched commercials about him helping the OFWs, the bagong bayanis.
Though I won't be voting yet cause I'm still a 15 year old. I hope whoever wins will REALLY help us. Not only listen but truly help.

May the best man wins!

*Hmm. How come there's no woman running? :)

0 comments: