Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another SM trip with SENSI girls

And again, My friends and I went to SM. Just to roam around, I guess. Another day of fun and laughter.
I bought Hayao Miyazaki's classic Spirited Away. Gosh, I've been looking so long for a dvd copy. WHEW! I also bought another tshirt. I'm getting addicted to white tees again @_@...
We ate at PaoTsin again. I really love their wantons(their own version of siomai!) HAHAHA.
Just so you know, I spent my 'pamasko' to buy that tshirt T^T. Oh well, it was worth it.
Here are some pictures.


I'm the one in the left. Charlene's in the right. We were on our way to SM!

Starting from left, Jaqui,Angelu,Charlene,Camille,Irish and Mara.
I bought ChocoBaby. Yum Yum!

Anime Figures. They're just cheap imitations though. Someday, I'll buy a limited edition Haruhi Suzumiya figure. HAKHAKHAK!

That's me trying on rabbit ears and that's Charlene riding a mini car. XD

That's the tshirt I bought using my 'pamasko'. It was worth it. :))

0 comments: