Friday, October 30, 2009

DEODATE

I had fun making this project for our chemistry class. My group mates are Jasmine, Ericka, Jewella and Gab. Gab couldn't make it so only us girls made the deodorant. I found the instructions on making a deodorant online. I posted the link at the bottom of this blog post. Anyway, here are some snap shots of us making it.


We panicked when we saw this clumping baking soda, then we added the vitamin E..Yaay! The smooth cream we've been waiting for appeared! Well, the first container we used was a spraying bottle. But the cream won't come out so transferred to a roll on container. We had to use a knife to get the rolling ball off. We succeeded in removing the darn ball! :D
Ta-Dah!! Here is our finished product, DEODATE. Beside it is our written report designed by me and my groupmates. :))

Here's the link about deodorant-making:

0 comments: