Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I hate this day!

This morning, my dog Pointer, attacked and almost killed my favorite dog Polgas!
It was so fast. She bit Polgas in the neck, in the leg, in the face!

I was screaming! My father grabbed two wooden brooms and smacked Pointer but she didn't stop attacking. Our house-keepers kept splashing them with water. After 2 minutes or so, it stopped. Both dogs covered with blood. I couldn't stop my tears! My favorite dog is bleeding so bad. Pointer was locked in her cage. Polgas was licking his wounds. Our terrace was wet and bloody.. I was sooo scared. I thought 'Oh no! Polgas!! STOP IT POINTER!!'.

Polgas was only defending. Pointer's eyes were so red.

After that, my brothers and I fed Polgas. I gave him a lot of food. My god, he lost a lot of blood.
At 12pm, I tried calling him if he'll wag his tail. HE DID! And his wounds have stopped bleeding. Pointer's ok too. Naulol na ata si Pointer. Kawawa din sya.

Papapatay na ata ng papa ko si Pointer kasi baka makakagat sa tao. Delikado na. Takot na takot talaga ako. Sobrang galit talaga ni Pointer. Bakit naging ganun yun. Mabait naman sya dati. Nabaliw na ang aso ko. Kawawa naman.


Naaawa ako sa kanilang dalawa. Kawawa talaga. Wala naman akong magawa. I'm open for advices. :((

1 comments:

Faith said...

wow... speechless. Mukang kakatakot ah, naloka na ung aso nyu.! Name pa lang scary na "Pointer" woah. Hmm.. I really don't know how to give advice, though. Sorry, nakikiramay na lang aku sa malagim na trahedyang yan.

LOL, polgas ba kamo? e yan ung ngumat-ngat ng notebuk ku eh! XDD Nice to see that do again! XD salamat sa kanya bnalik sakin ang english notebuk ko na punit punit! XDD

Anyway, I hope both of them are doing okay na ngeon. Hmm, wag nyu lang papapatay ung isa.. LOL masama un. XD pero kayu syempre bahala.

Hmm.. tingin ku, normal lang magaway ang 2 aso.. LOL un nga lang delekado nga dyan. :(

Sorry kung la advice. -__- I'm not good at it.