Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sigh

Im so tired these days.. I need to finish our Filipino project. We're supposed to make BIG Florante and Laura Comic. I love drawing but damn this project. Our teacher does not appreciate our work. She insulted my classmate's drawing this morning and told them to repeat it. My classmate cried. I'm starting to hate that teacher. We need to submit the proejct in thursday and my group isn't done yet with the covers. SIGH.... She's so different from my English teacher. Let's call her Miss Y. Miss Y encourages us and always praises us. Everyone likes her. She's fair and just. She's so DIFFERENT FROM Miss X! Grr! I know I'm being unfair by compairing them but it's just so .. grr..
I hope things get better soon..

4 comments:

Faith said...

LOLz~

Miss X and Miss Y...?
ahahaha~ yeah, most of the teachers are like Miss X... lolz.. unfair and annoying... I know alot of teachers like her... like Mrs. NG~ LOLz

haha~ well, good luck to your group project.. I too, have lots of things to do.. and things like GROUP project. But Im the only one doing it... UNFAIR huh...

Yonna D said...

Hmmm.. I think I've read something about that in your blog.. Did you cry? I'm not sure. :)

Faith said...

LOL yeah, I remember something like that too... XD I just don't know when.. lol, yeah maybe.. I cry so easily.. XD I just don't know how to hold my tears *naxs!* XD

pero kadaya kea ng ganun!!!
*nagtagalog na~ nosebleed na sa english*
kadaya kasi~!! kea yun, nakakapaiyak... :(

Yonna D said...

UU GA!
alam ko yang feeling na hindi mo mapigilan umiyak! problema ko din yan!