Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another ordinary day..




Our schedule is soo confusing! I thought it's break time already after our Biology class but we still have our Social Studies! Speaking of that subject, I just remembered I have to report something about Japan tomorrow with my good friend Angelie! Hmm! I should be busy right now but here I am in front of the computer posting a new blog...post. ;3

Oh yeah, I was soooooo bored in the jeep going home so I took some pictures of these kids! Also the feet of some adults! I gave it the title....*drum rolls*... Earth,Fire and Water! Nyahahaha!

I can't play Sims Makin' Magic for some reason!! My computer says Insert the correct CD-ROM or something!! I waaaaaaaaaaaanna play it NOW!! T^T

1 comments:

Kim Ye-jun said...

kumusta? Please follow this blog, at magtulungan tayong gumawa ng mas magagandang balita tungkol sa mga pangyayari sa Batangas. kung meron kayong alam,kahit anong kapansinpansing kwento, basta tungkol sa mga school, institutions, government at kahit anoano pa dito sa batangas.i email nio saken, echovolution@gmail.com

.salamat sa inyo..

-batangas Online
http://batangasonline.blogspot.com/
:)



http://batangasonline.blogspot.com/